Memorial Trust Grants from Enfield Fire
Date: March 18, 2016
To: 2016 graduating students of Hants East Rural High School and Lockview High School
- Student must be enrolling in a post-secondary education institution
- Student must currently live in the Enfield Fire District.
(northern limit at Kali Lane)
(southern limit at Springreen Drive)
(eastern limit at 710 Oldham Road)
(western limit at 1210 Enfield Road)
Students are asked to submit their latest school marks, any letters of reference and teachers' or supervisors' remarks with their resume.
Each applicant will be scored on the:
- Quality of the Resume
- Relationship to the Fire Service
- Work Experience
- Financial Need
- Academic Achievement
- Quality of Volunteer Work
- Quantity of Volunteer Work
All applications must be received by May 28, 2016.
Enfield Volunteer Fire Department
Att: Memorial Trust Committee
273 Hwy 2, Enfield
Nova Scotia, B2T 1C9
Download the pdf version