Hall Rental

To rent the hall you must complete a Hall rental agreement form (Adobe Reader format). Completed forms can be dropped off at the Enfield Fire Department, or faxed to (902) 883-1101. 

If your function gets fire dept approval, and your function will have liquor served it is your responsibility to obtain the liquor license and return the license to the fire department 2 weeks prior to the function. The Fire Department will run the bar and provide bar tenders. It is not permitted to bring in home-made liquor (wine or beer) to serve at the function.

If music is being played (DJ, Band, etc), a charge for SOCAN will be applied.

Please check the Hall availability. If there is a discrepancy between this and the rental book at the fire department, the hall rental book will be used. For rental rates, please contact the fire department directly at (902) 883-9215.